Please note, you'll begin the process for your Common Application payment directly from their website.
- After you complete the "Questions" and "Recommenders and FERPA" sections of your application, you will be able to submit and pay for your application by clicking the "Review and Submit" button.
- A preview of the application will be generated. You can review the information you have provided and click "Continue".
- You will then be able to review the application fee and click "Continue".
- Select your payment method (foreign currency) and click "Continue".
- You will then be redirected to Flywire's page to create a payment request and pay:
- Select the country you are paying from (relevant to where your card was issued)
- Choose your preferred payment method
- Confirm the payer details
- Review and confirm the payment request
- Enter the card/account details to complete payment
Please note, the Common Application cannot be selected as a payment recipient from Flywire's website because all payments to the Common Application must be initiated directly from your account on their website.
Even if the institution you are applying to is listed on our drop-down menu as a payment recipient, the Common Application payment process must start from your Common Application account in order for it to be applied to your submitted application.