- After you complete the "Questions" and "Recommenders and FERPA" sections, you will be able to submit and pay for your application by clicking the "Review and Submit" button.
- A preview of the application will be generated. You can review the information which you have previously inserted and click "Continue".
- You will be able to see the amount of the application fee. Review and click "Continue".
- Select your payment method (foreign currency) and click "Continue".
- You will now be redirected to Flywire's page to create a payment request and pay:
- Select the country you are paying from.
- Click the preferred payment method.
- Confirm the payer details.
- Review and confirm payment request.
- Enter the card/account details to complete payment.
Please note, The Common Application cannot be selected as a payment recipient from Flywire website because all payments to The Common Application must be initiated directly through your account on their website.
Even if the institution you are applying to is listed in our drop-down menu as a payment recipient, your Common Application payment process needs to start from your Common Application account in order for it to be applied to your submitted application.