In order to change your payment method, you need to cancel your current payment request. Once you cancel your current request, your Common Application account will display this note: "There was a problem with your payment: Please re-attempt your payment submission.” Select the link to re-submit the payment, and follow the steps to create a new payment request. You will be able to select your new payment method while creating your new payment request.
Articles in this section
- How can I start my payment for Common Application?
- Why is there an additional fee applied to my payment for Common Application?
- I am unable to submit my application after completing my payment. What should I do?
- Deadline and application submission to Common Application
- Why is the status of my application “complete” but my payment is still “being processed”?
- My payment for Common Application was rejected but its status is “processing.” Can I try to pay again?
- How can I manage multiple payments for Common Application, check my payment information, and track my payment status?
- How do I change my payment method for Common Application?
- How can I edit the details of my payment for Common Application?
- Is my payment for Common Application refundable?