*Please note that this function is not a payment plan, recurrent payment or automatic payment.
The "Repeat Payment" function allows registered users (users with Flywire accounts) to quickly create a new payment request by clicking the "REPEAT PAYMENT" button from a delivered payment. The payment method and payer and student information will be replicated in the new payment request.
To create a new payment request using the "Repeat Payment" function please follow these steps:
1. Click the "REPEAT PAYMENT" button on a delivered payment that has your preferred payment method and information.
2. Enter the amount you want to pay for this new payment. You will then see the amount and the currency you need to send to us. Click "REPEAT PAYMENT".
3. You will see a new window confirming that the payment request was created successfully. Click the "ACCEPT" button.
4. After completing your payment request, you will be redirected to the tracking page in order to complete the payment. You will also receive a link to your email that allows you to track your payment and access your payment instructions.
- This function is only available on the Web version.
- This function is only available with a delivered payment.
- This function is only available when using a Flywire account.
- If the payment method used to make the payment in the past is currently not available, you will receive an error message and cannot use this function. Please create a new payment request directly from our website.