This payment method allows payers to make a bank transfer online within the Flywire experience. This means that you can complete your payment without leaving our website. It is available for payers with bank accounts in the United States denominated in US dollars.
Through this payment method, you will essentially log in to your online banking account safely and securely on our website to transfer funds from your account to Flywire. None of your banking information will be shared with Flywire.
The way your funds are transferred to Flywire is via an ACH debit transfer. It may take a day or two for the debit to appear in your account statement. From the time that the funds are debited, you can expect Flywire to receive them within 2-3 business days.
To make a payment via Online Bank Transfer, follow these steps:
- When filling in the required information to create a Flywire payment request, select Online Bank Transfer in US Dollars as your preferred payment method.
- After creating the payment request, you will be taken to your payment request details page to complete the payment. Here, you will see different bank logos. Select the bank that you want to pay from.
- If your bank’s logo is not displayed, click on "All other banks" to search for and select your bank from the drop-down menu
- After selecting your bank, you will be prompted to provide your online banking credentials. These are the same credentials you use to log into your online banking platform on your bank’s website or app. Enter your credentials and click the “Agree & Sign In” button.
- As a reminder, our website is secure and Flywire is not able to view or save your banking information.
- If you have multiple accounts associated with your login, e.g. a checking account, savings account, etc., you will see them displayed. Choose the one you wish to pay from.
- Click the “Pay Now” button to complete the payment.
Once you’ve completed your payment, you can track and check its status via an emailed tracking link, your Flywire account, the Flywire Mobile App, or email and SMS notifications.
- This payment method is different from the Domestic Bank Transfer in USD payment method, in which you can make a separate online transfer from your online banking platform. For more information on the Domestic Bank Transfer in USD payment method, please see this article.
- The limit of a single transaction is $150,000.00 US Dollars