In some countries, we leverage a multi-currency account (MCA) in London to enable local payments out of your home country. This allows us to take care of all currency conversion on your behalf.
Articles in this section
- My bank will not let me select the OUR option, what should I do?
- How can I make a bank transfer to Flywire?
- How can I transfer funds via in-branch bank transfer?
- How can I transfer funds via online/mobile banking?
- How can I transfer funds via telephone transfer?
- How can I transfer funds via other payment options?
- What do the “OUR,” “BEN,” and “SHA” options mean in the “Details of charges” section?
- Where can I find Flywire’s business ID?
- How do you identify my payment once you receive it?
- What is an intermediary bank?