Yes, you can use Flywire to pay an education institution with the borrowed funds. If you have taken out a loan to pay your fees, you can pay via “Domestic Bank Transfer in Indian Rupees (INR)”. Enter the loan borrower’s details under “payer information.” After making your payment request, we will provide you with a set of payment instructions and an authorization letter. Present these to your bank. The authorization letter will clarify that Flywire is acting as the official authorized international payment processor and the final recipient of your payment is your institution.
Articles in this section
- Where can I download my LRS Declaration?
- How do I complete my LRS Declaration?
- What do I need to know about the A2 cum LRS Declaration?
- How do I send Flywire my funds from India?
- I'm borrowing a loan from an Indian bank or financial institution. Can I use Flywire?
- What payment methods can I use to pay in INR from India?