Step 1 - Fill in the account number from which the payment is being made
Step 2 - Provide the details of international transactions made in the current financial year
Please provide the details of any foreign currency transactions you have made during the current financial year (a 12-month period starting from April 1st), including the amount you are sending to Flywire in this payment request. Please note, credit/debit card transactions should NOT be included.
Click "ADD MORE TRANSACTIONS" when you have more than one transaction.
- Date: The date when you made the foreign currency transaction
- Amount: The amount of the transaction in the foreign currency
- Name and address of AD branch: The name and address of the bank used to make the foreign currency transaction. If you have not made any foreign currency transactions during the current financial year, you can leave this table blank
In case you have transactions paid using a loan, please include the transaction details depending on the following scenarios:
- Direct loan from the bank - Please obtain the transaction and account details directly from the bank to include them in this field
- Loan transferred to your personal account - Please include your personal account details
Step 3 - Upload a valid document ID
Please upload the payer's valid government-issued ID with address proof from your computer by clicking "UPLOAD DOCUMENTATION". The file type needs to be either PDF, PNG or JPG and cannot exceed 2MB.
Once the file has been uploaded, it is displayed at the bottom. If you would like to change and upload a different file, you can first delete the current file by clicking the X button.
Step 4 - Sign the document
Once you have followed the 3 steps, you can sign and submit the LRS Declaration. Once you have submitted it successfully, an email with your LRS Declaration is sent to our local partner and to you (the payer's email provided in your payment request).
Please note, by clicking "Preview document", you can preview the document any time before submitting it.