Step 1 - Fill in the required fields
Please enter the bank account number, student name & student ID. The account number required here refers to the bank account from which the payment is being made.
Step 2 - Provide the details of international transactions made in the current financial year
Please provide the details of any foreign currency transactions you made via bank transfer during the current financial year (a 12-month period starting from April 1st). You do not need to include the amount you are sending to Flywire for your current payment. Please note, credit/debit card transactions should NOT be included.
If you have not made any foreign currency transactions during the current financial year, you can leave this table blank.
Click "ADD MORE TRANSACTIONS" if you have more than one transaction.
- Date: The date you made the foreign currency transaction
- Amount: The amount of the transaction in the foreign currency
- Name and address of AD branch: The name and address of the bank used to make the foreign currency transaction.
In case you have transactions paid using a loan, please include the transaction details depending on the following scenarios:
- Direct loan from the bank - Please obtain the transaction and account details directly from the bank to include them in this field
- Loan transferred to your personal account - Please include your personal account details
Step 3 - Upload the 3 required documents
- Admission letter or tuition invoice of the student
- Passport of the student
- A valid document ID/National ID of payer with address proof (e.g. passport/ Aadhaar card. PAN cards are not accepted)
The file type needs to be either PDF, PNG or JPG and cannot exceed 8MB in total. If the files exceed 8MB, you will not be able to submit the form successfully.
Once the file has been uploaded, it is displayed at the bottom. If you would like to change and upload a different file, you can first delete the current file by clicking the "X" button.
Step 4 - Sign the document
Once you have followed the 3 steps, you can sign and submit the LRS Declaration. Once you have submitted it successfully, an email with your LRS Declaration is sent to our local partner and to you (the payer's email provided in your payment request).
You can preview the document anytime before submitting it by clicking "Preview document".
After submitting, you will see the payment instructions generated for your payment ID. Please follow the instructions to use NEFT/RTGS to send the funds to Flywire’s account using online banking, or scroll down to select “DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE BANK TRANSFER” to save the document, along with the authorisation letter, to show to your bank to complete the payment.