Flywire is a payment processor, not the final recipient of funds. Therefore, we are unable to provide you with an invoice. Only the final recipient of your funds (in this case your institution) is able to issue a formal invoice. We will always provide you with a delivery confirmation email that serves as proof of your payment’s delivery to your institution. The confirmation receipt will be displayed on your Flywire account or in your tracking link once your payment has been delivered.
Articles in this section
- How can I track my payment?
- What do the different statuses on my account mean?
- Where can I find my payment receipt?
- When will my institution receive my payment?
- What are business days?
- I just went to my bank and sent you my funds. What’s next?
- My funds were received by Flywire. When will they be delivered to the institution?
- I received a payment delivery confirmation email. What is next?
- Can Flywire provide me with an invoice?