The Chinese ID number is required by local regulation when making a Domestic RMB Transfer and Alipay booking. If you do not have a Chinese ID, we recommend you make your payment via UnionPay or credit card (Visa or Mastercard), as these payment methods do not require a Chinese ID number. You may also choose to pay in another currency.
Articles in this section
- Visa and Mastercard in CNY from China
- Domestic Bank Transfer in CNY
- Can I pay in Chinese Yuan? What payment options are available?
- After I submitted a booking request, the system asked me to upload a tuition invoice issued by the school. What is it and what does it look like?
- I transferred money to your local account in China, but the money was returned back to me. Why?
- I don’t have a Chinese ID number because I am a foreigner living in China, but I need an ID number in order to submit a booking request. What should I do?
- I am making a "Domestic Interbank RMB Transfer" and I am interested in knowing what is the relationship between Flywire, the receiving company and the institution?