Flywire's $10 million insurance coverage is in place for employee theft, forgery, computer fraud, funds transfer fraud, credit card fraud, client fraud, etc. Transferred funds are protected with this insurance coverage; nevertheless, each instance will be investigated on a case-by-case basis.
Articles in this section
- How do I know the funds are safe with Flywire?
- How does Flywire ensure that payer information is kept safe?
- Why does Flywire require payer information?
- What is Flywire's insurance coverage? In the event money is lost during the transfer process, who will be liable to pay for the tuition?
- Does Flywire get a copy of the Amazon SOC II report, PCI Compliance report, and other ISO Standards?