Your institution has partnered with Flywire and its locally licensed partners to process international payments. All our locally licensed partners in China are fully authorized by Flywire and your institution to process your payment.
Articles in this section
- Visa and Mastercard in CNY from China
- Domestic Bank Transfer in CNY
- Can I pay in Chinese Yuan? What payment options are available?
- After I submitted a booking request for “Domestic RMB Transfer," the system asked me to upload a tuition invoice issued by the school. What is it and what does it look like?
- I transferred money to your local account in China, but the money was returned back to me. Why?
- I don’t have a Chinese ID number because I am a foreigner living in China, but I need an ID number in order to submit a booking request. What should I do?
- I am making a "Domestic Interbank RMB Transfer" and I am interested in knowing what is the relationship between Flywire, the receiving company and the institution?