Please note, if there is a discrepancy between the payer name/number on your Chinese National Identity card provided while creating your payment request and the actual payer/account holder's name, your payment may be delayed or returned.
To modify the information, your payment request must be created with a user account. If it was not created with a user account, please add it to one. Click here to see how.
If you do not have a user account, click here to see how to create one and then you can later add your payment.
Once you make sure that your payment request is linked with a user account, please follow the steps below:
- Access your tracking page through one of the following options:
- From the email the payer received from Flywire: The email subject is “Heads up! Additional action may be required to process your payment”, click the “View Instructions” button and then click "Log in" located in the upper right corner of the tracking page to log in to your Flywire account
- Log in to your Flywire user account: Click “Log in” to access your user account. You will find your payment request under “Your payments”
- Click the “VIEW PAYMENT” button
- Click the “Edit Payment Details” button on the right side of the page in the “Manage your payment” section
- After modifying the information, click “SAVE”
If you are not able to modify the information, please contact Flywire’s support team via our web contact form.