Please note, if there is a discrepancy between the payer name or the number on your Chinese National Identity card inserted while creating your payment request and the actual payer’s/ account holder's name, the funds will be delayed or returned.
To modify the information, your payment request needs to be created with a user account. If it was not created with a user account, please add it to a user account. Click here to see how.
If you do not have a user account, click here to see how to create a user account with Flywire and then you can later add your payment.
Once you make sure that your payment request is with a user account, please follow the steps below:
- You can access your tracking page either:
- from the email you received from Flywire in your mailbox. The email subject is “Heads up! Additional action may be required to process your payment”, click “View Instructions” button and click "Login" located in the upper right corner of the tracking page to log in to your Flywire account
- or go to Flywire website and click “Log in” to access your user account. You will find your payment request under “Your payments”
- Click “VIEW PAYMENT” button
- Click “Edit Payment Details” button on the right side of the page in the “Manage your payment” section
- After modifying the information, click “SAVE”
If you are not able to modify the information, please contact Flywire support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can find more contact information from our Contact page: https://www.flywire.com/company/contact