Pagos Seguros en Línea (PSE) is a payment option that allows you to complete your bank transfer online without leaving Flywire’s platform.
- Once you have created a payment request, click the “Make Your Payment” button on the tracking page to be redirected to the TCPage.
- All the information entered through Flywire’s page will translate over alongside the beneficiary details. Check mark the box to accept the terms of the payment and select to pay with ‘PSE’.
- Now select the bank from which the payment will be coming from and confirm if the account is owned by an individual or company. Click ‘Pay’ to continue with the next step.
- Add the email address that is linked to the bank account. Then click to be redirected to the bank's platform.
- Once redirected to your bank’s platform, your bank will authenticate you through their own security process.
- After successful authentication, confirm the payment once again, and the transaction will be completed.
- Your bank’s confirmation of the payment will be instantaneous, and you will receive a Flywire confirmation email shortly afterwards.