When making an international transfer, your bank may request Flywire’s business ID number. You can find our business ID on the first page of the payment instructions PDF we sent you when you booked your bank transfer with us. It is located in the security processes and protocol section.
Articles in this section
- I’m making a SWIFT transfer. What do the “OUR,” “BEN,” and “SHA” options mean in the “Details of charges” section?
- Where can I find Flywire’s business ID?
- How can I transfer funds via other payment options?
- How can I transfer funds via in-branch bank transfer?
- How can I transfer funds via telephone transfer?
- How can I transfer funds via online banking/mobile banking?
- How can I transfer funds to Flywire?
- How do you identify my payment once you receive it?
- What is an intermediary bank?
- What does "make a bank transfer from your bank before X date” mean?