When making an international transfer, your bank may request Flywire’s business ID number. You can find our business ID on the first page of the payment instructions PDF we sent you when you booked your bank transfer with us. It is located in the security processes and protocol section.
Articles in this section
- I’m making a SWIFT transfer. What do the “OUR,” “BEN,” and “SHA” options mean in the “Details of charges” section?
- Where can I find Flywire’s business ID?
- I just created a payment request form. Now what?
- How do you identify my payment once you receive it?
- What is an intermediary bank?
- What does "make a bank transfer from your bank before X date” mean?
- Do I have to fill out a payment request form each time I send a payment?