Follow these simple steps to make a successful payment:
1. After filling in all required information and selecting Alipay as your preferred payment method, you will be required to upload your documents. In accordance to local authority regulations, payers must provide/upload the official payment invoice for proof of purpose of payment.
Accepted documents includes: Letter of acceptance, payment notice/invoice, course fee payment notice, etc… These documents have to include the following information:
- Student’s full name
- Official Invoice including Name of Institution & Logo (If any)
- Full payment amount, deposit and fees. The amount that are intending to pay should not exceed what is provided by the Institution.
Accepted document(s) format includes: PNG, JPG, JPEG or PDF. Maximum file size is 2MB.
Once documents are uploaded you will be presented with payment instructions. Kindly make the payment in accordance to the payment details provided in the payment instructions via online banking, mobile banking or over the bank counter in RMB.
2. Once the document has been uploaded, the option “Click here to pay with Alipay” will appear and you will be redirected to a new page with the QR Code. Open your Alipay App on your mobile device and scan the QR code to complete you payment (Alternatively, you may login to your Alipay account to complete the payment). The payment status will be shown as "Payment verification" once payment is made.
When using Alipay, users may choose to use their Alipay account balance, bank account or credit card linked to their Alipay account to make their payment. Payment through Flywire allows users to make payments up to 300K CNY. However, the limits are also restricted based on personal transaction limits through Alipay accounts and their respective bank/credit limits as well.
If you intend to use your Alipay account balance to make a payment, please ensure there are sufficient funds. If you have a transaction limit for your Alipay Balance, you can increase the limit by submitting your identity for verification through Alipay (Find out more by contacting Alipay customer service 95188).
If you intend to use your debit card linked to Alipay to make the payment, you may refer to this link for more information.
If you intend to use your credit card linked to Alipay to make the payment, you may refer to this link for more information.
If the amount to pay is more than your Alipay limit, you may create multiple payment requests and split the amount accordingly or you may choose the payment method “Domestic bank transfer in CNY” for larger amounts to complete you payment.
- Only payer(s) with China National ID will be eligible to make payment through Alipay on Flywire. Payers from Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan or other countries who wish to use CNY to make payment, kindly select Unionpay, Visa or Mastercard payment method to complete your payment.
- Once the QR Code has been scanned by one Alipay account user, it will not be reusable for other Alipay account. If you wish to change the payer, please cancel the current payment booking and create a new one with the new payer’s information and complete the payment.
- When making payment, if and error occurs and it shows ““调试错误，请回到请求来源地，重新发起请求” (ILLEGAL_EXTERFACE), it is usually attempted through mobile device causing the error. Please try again using a computer instead and complete the payment.