Follow these simple steps to make a successful payment:
After selecting “Domestic RMB bank transfer”, please fill in all information in the required fields including a valid Chinese Identification Number of the Payer (This could be your parent or Guardian).
In accordance to local authority regulations, payers must provide/upload the official payment invoice for proof of purpose of payment.
Accepted documents includes: Letter of acceptance, payment notice/invoice, course fee payment notice, etc… These documents have to include the following information:
- Student’s full name
- Official Invoice including Name of Institution & Logo (If any)
- Full payment amount, deposit and fees. The amount that are intending to pay should not exceed what is provided by the Institution.
Accepted document(s) format includes: PNG, JPG, JPEG or PDF. Maximum file size is 2MB.
Once documents are uploaded you will be presented with payment instructions. Kindly make the payment in accordance to the payment details provided in the payment instructions via online banking, mobile banking or over the bank counter in RMB.
The documents will undergo a verification process to be completed within 24 ~ 48 hours after payment has been successfully made. Once all documentation has been submitted, verified and the payment completed, the status will be updated online and you will be notified alongside the institution.
- This payment method through Flywire accepts up to 1,007,000 CNY or 150K USD equivalent per payment booking.
- As payment can be accepted from any bank, transaction limits may apply depending on your personal bank account limits. You may make split payments to the same payment booking if you have a transaction limit that is lower than the amount to be paid. If split payments are made, please contact our customer success team in order for us to verify your payment.
- When creating the payment booking, on the CNY ID field, please fill in the actual payer’s name in Chinese characters as well as the ID Number in accordance to their National Identity card. Any incorrect information provided may result in delays of the payment.
- In the event that a valid payment invoice cannot be provided, Flywire and/or its domestic licensed partners will not be able to process your payment. If you are unable to provide the required document(s), please select other payment methods available apart from “Domestic bank transfer in CNY” and Alipay.