According to local regulations, our payment partners require payers to provide his or her Mainland Chinese National Identity card details in order for our payment partners to process “CNY Bank transfer”payments which may only be made by Mainland Chinese citizens.
During the payment request creation, you will be required to fill in:
- The payer’s Chinese name as stated on his or her Mainland Chinese National Identity card.
- Enter the name In Chinese Characters correctly.
- Please be sure that the Mainland Chinese National ID information you are providing is the information of the actual payer/account holder from whose account the payment is being made.
- Mainland Chinese National ID number of the payer
- Normally this should have 18 characters including numbers and letters.
For example: If student A is making the payment request and student A’s mother is the payer who is making the transfer of the funds, the provided National Identity card information should belong to the Student A’s mother.
Important: Please note that If there is a discrepancy between, on the one hand, the payer name and/or the number on the Chinese National Identity card provided as part of the payment request and, on the other hand, the actual payer’s/ account holder's name, the processing of the payment by our payment partners will be delayed or the funds may be returned.
More related articles: