Step 1:Create a payment request and choose the payment method as “Domestic bank transfer in NPR”
Step 2: Download Authorization letter and Payment Instructions
Step 3: Make your payment in NPR to NMB bank account using:
- Through IPS / Connect IPS
- Cash deposit by visiting the bank
- Account Transfer if the customer has account at NMB Bank
Step 4: Visit your nearest NMB Bank branch to verify your payment.
NMB Bank branch locations: https://www.nmbbanknepal.com/branches
- If your payment is not verified at a NMB bank branch within 5 business days (from the date of your funds being received by NMB bank), NMB Bank will return your full payment to the originating bank account.
- The payer has to pay education tax (currently 2% of tuition fees) as per government regulations along with the payment amount at the bank. Apart from this, no other additional charges shall be taken from the payers.
- Education tax cannot be sent by using digital transfer (IPS/ RTGS) but has to be paid at the branch.
- Contact (Flywire): Customers can email at email@example.com or visit https://help.flywire.com for any assistance or queries related to payments.
- Contact (NMB Bank): Call 01-5970150 (NMB Call Center) or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for any assistance or queries related to payments.