As your institution’s international payment processor, all payments should be sent through Flywire, including those sent via Form A.
Before you start the Form A process in the Trade Monitoring System, you need to obtain Flywire's bank details. These bank details will later be entered into the Form A application.
To obtain Flywire’s bank details, you’ll need to create a payment request on our website by accessing this link and following the steps below:
1. Select your institution from the drop-down menu or use the unique payment link your institution has provided you in order to initiate a payment
2. Select Nigeria and enter the amount you wish to pay
3. Select "Bank Transfer" in the currency of your invoice (USD, CAD, GBP, EUR, etc.)
4. Fill out the payer information (the details of whoever's card or bank account is used to complete the payment
5. Fill out the information required by your institution to identify your payment
6. Download your unique set of payment instructions to use for your Form A application