In accordance with local authority regulations, the payer must have an immediate relationship with the student in order to make payments on behalf of the student. Thus, our payment partner is now required to collect proof of the relationship between the payer and student.
The corresponding documents required for each type of relationship are as listed below. Please provide the documents accordingly. All documents must be provided in COLOR copy.
|No.||When the payer is the student’s||Document required type|
|1||Biological mother/ father||- Please provide the student's birth certificate|
|2||Spouse||- Marriage license between the student and the payer|
- Student’s birth certificate
- Payer’s birth certificate
- Student’s marriage license
- Student's spouse’s birth certificate
|5||Biological child||- Payer’s birth certificate|
|6||Adopted father/mother/child||- Adoption certificate / equivalent document|
- Birth certificate of student's child
- Marriage license between student's child and payer
|8||Student’s legal representative||
- Valid Power of Attorney (POA) from the student to payer which is verified and notarized at a notary office or authorized government agency.
- Valid Power of Attorney (POA) from the student’s father/mother to the payer that is verified and notarized at a notary office or authorized government agency and accompanied with the student’s birth certificate.
Below are accepted documentation samples for your reference.
Note: If the marriage certificate was registered outside of Vietnam, you will need to have the marriage certificate translated in Vietnamese and notarized at a Vietnamese notary office. Additionally, you must provide a copy.
Power of Attorney (POA letter)
Important: Paper of Authorization needs to be signed by the student or the student’s parents and it must be certified by the appropriate agency/authority. Otherwise, it will not be considered valid.