There are different ways you can find your official school invoice/bill notification:
1. Log in to your student account (recommended). Search for billing, student account, tuition and other information in the search bar on the school homepage. Alternatively, go to your institution's official website homepage to enter "MyXXX" and log in with your student account to view the payment balance information. For more details, please refer to your institution’s frequently asked questions (FAQs).
2. Go to your registered email address at the institution (e.g., an .edu mailbox) to find related emails of bill notification issued directly by the institution.
3. Go to your personal email address you provided your institution during the application process (e.g., 163.com, qq.com, gmail.com and etc.) and find an email of bill notification issued directly by the institution.
4. Other official documents with the amount due for the past two months, such as:
- I-20/J-1 for US institutions
- CAS for UK institutions
- Offer Letter for Australian institutions
- Admission notice and payment documents or emails for Japanese institutions
5. Contact your institution directly.