Optionally, after completing your payment by bank transfer, you can upload a proof of payment in your tracking page by clicking “Upload a proof of payment” under “Manage your payment”. You can access your tracking page via the tracking link we sent to your email.
A proof of payment can be a transfer receipt (screenshot or scan) and should ideally contain all of the following:
- Payer’s details:
- Payer’s account number: full number or the last 5 digits
- Account holder’s full name: this is the full name of the payer as shown in their bank account
- Payer's bank's name: the bank that the payer used to send the funds
- The receiving party’s (Flywire or our partner bank) information
- Payment date: the date the bank completed the transaction
- Payment amount: the amount that you sent to Flywire
- Payment currency: the currency in which your money was sent to Flywire
Accepted file types: PNG, JPG, PDF
Maximum file size: 2 MB
You should be able to obtain a proof of payment from your online banking system or from your sending bank directly. Typically, if you completed your payment by domestic bank transfer, you can obtain a bank receipt. If you completed your payment by international bank transfer, you can obtain a SWIFT MT103 document.